Friday Night Dinner
Pre-order your Friday night dinner here! These take-and-heat, family-style meals are designed to help you "hit the easy button" on dinner at the end of a long week, and serve your family something wholesome & delicious
Each meal generously serves 4 adults, and you can optionally add on a dessert and/or wine pairing to your meal.
TO ORDER > You must add your dinner, drinks, and/or dessert to cart separately! Please double check your cart before checking out to ensure you have selected the correct items.
On the menu this week...
- Cheesy Sundried Tomato, Mozzarella and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Wild Rice Casserole with Local Mushrooms, Butternut Sqash & Fresh Herbs
- Tender Green Salad with Rainbow Radishes, Fennel, Candied Pine Nuts, & House Vinaigrette
Optional add-ons to this week's menu (select from drop-down separately to add to your cart!):
- Dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie - Creamy lemon pie in our homemade graham cracker crust, topped with a fluffy cloud of meringue & toasted to perfection! 🍋
- Wine Pairing*: Martha Stoumen 'Honeymoon' White Blend - Aromas of candied melon and alpine herbs embrace a taste of almond skin. Bright acidity and a rounded texture offer a balanced, easy-going finish. Grapes are all organically-grown. The perfect white wine for a cozy chicken dinner!
Pickup is on Friday, December 1st between 1pm-5pm. Warming & serving instructions will be included with your dinner. If you would like your order delivered, please check out here on the website and then email us email@example.com to schedule & pay for delivery. Delivery is available within a 4-mile radius and starts at $7.
*A note about how we are charging tax on wine for Friday Night Family Dinners: Due to a limitation in our ordering software, we need to set a manual price override to properly collect sales tax for alcohol on Friday Night Dinners. You will notice the base price on the wine here is different than elsewhere on the website, and this is due to this tax issue in the software. We are manually overriding the wine price here, in order to collect the correct amount of tax. Thank you for your understanding!