Flower Fun for International Women's Day with Pickle Hill Parties
Grab a friend or family member for some fun, casual flower making and support several local nonprofits at the same time! All flower packages include a donation to New Moms, Sarah's Inn & Connections for Abused Women and their Children (CAWC).
Whether you're celebrating "Breakfast, Babies & Blooms" or "Morning & Midday Mimosas (of the floral AND sparkling type), or "an Afternoon of Arranging" ... we'll be here for you!
We have two options for participating in this flower arranging workshop event...
- Drop-in: 10am-2pm, please pre-register on the website and choose your arrangement size! Gigi from Pickle Hill Parties will be available to help as-needed, and kiddos are very welcome!
- Afternoon of Arranging: Choose your time slot & arrangement size, then work hands-on with Gigi for 30 minutes arranging your beautiful flowers!
Tickets include everything you'll need to make your selected floral creations, a Spilt Milk cookie, and a donation to three local nonprofits supporting women in our community.
We will have some coloring pages available to help keep little fingers busy if needed. Pastries, sandwiches, quiche, mimosas, and other beverages will be available for purchase a la carte in the bakery!
What size flower arrangement to pick?
- Minis are perfect little arrangements in small containers, just right for a small side table, a bathroom or scattered on a table in multiples.
- Petites are a bit larger and good for a breakfast or small dining table.
- Bud vases are terrific for our smallest flower friends - just pick a few stems and you're done!
- Want all the flowers? Select our largest package and receive a wide range of fun containers and an invitation to go nuts with the flowers, Pickle Hill style, while making an extra generous donation.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you!